Fat bike rental
- Fat bike rental
- Access to the trails
- Different rental duration available
- 2 hours : $27.50
Half day : $37.50
Full day : $47.50
24 hours : $65.00
Fat bike rental
Discover biking in winter with the fat bike rental. The fat bike’s oversized tires are perfect for trying out biking in the snow. Enjoy the landscapes of the snow-covered forest while pedaling on our mountain trails. Warm up with the climb of about 1 km to then enjoy the pleasure of going downhill.
Our marked trails accessible to beginners are laid out over a little more than 50 meters of elevation.
Rent a fat bike for the duration of your choice and get access to the trails for the full day. you can take the opportunity to complete your day with a snowshoe hike if you wish.
- Bring your bike helmet
- Dress comfortably depending on the temperature and the weather
- Make sure that what you will carry on you can be stored in a closed pocket or attached to you to prevent it from falling during the activity.
- A face cover is required when distancing is not possible
- A reservation is recommended
- You must check in at Tyroparc 15 minutes in advance in order to receive the equipment.
- A security deposit of $500 + taxes required.
- An ID card with picture is required for all equipment rentals.
- A helmet is mandatory.
- You must carry a proof of your access right at all times.
- You must respect the signs and general instructions for the use of the trails.
- The mountain trails regular opening hours are from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
- The activities take place rain or shine. The management of Tyroparc reserves the right, for security reasons (weather or trails conditions), to suspend or postpone the activity. In this case, your activity would be postponed to a day and time of your convenience and according to availability.
- The operator reserves the right to exclude any person he/she deems a risk for him/herself or to the rest of the group. The participant understands that he/she may leave the activity for any reason whatsoever without reimbursement.
- If you have COVID19 related symptoms, please advise us as soon as possible by contacting us by phone at 1-819-324-2002.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 1-819-324-2002
The full payment of the activity is required to complete the reservation. In the event of a cancellation or modification (date, number of participant) within a period greater than 48 hours before the activity, the activity can be rescheduled.