Access to the snowshoes and fat bike mountain trails
- Access to snowshoes trails
- Access to fat bike trails
Junior (5 to 15 years old) or Student : 7$
Adult (16 years and older) (16 ans et plus) : 13$
Family (2 adults and 2 juniors) : 28$
Junior (5 to 15 years old) or Student : 28$
Adult (16 years and older) : 61$
Family (2 adults and 2 juniors) : 99$
Enjoy the fresh mountain air throughout our snowshoeing and fat bike trails.
Explore the Mount Catherine at your own pace while admiring the winter scenery. Bring your snowshoes or your fat bike or even better, bring both for a an even fuller day!
Warm up with the climb of about 1 km to then enjoy the pleasure of going downhill.
Our marked trails accessible to beginners are laid out over a little more than 50 meters of elevation.
- Dress comfortably depending on the temperature and the weather
- Make sure that what you will carry on you can be stored in a closed pocket or attached to you to prevent it from falling during the activity.
- Please make sure you have a face cover in your possession and wear it when required by the public health directives.
- You must carry a proof of your access right at all times
- A helmet is mandatory when biking
- You must respect the signs and general instructions for the use of the trails
- The mountain trails regular opening hours are from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
- The activities take place rain or shine. The management of Tyroparc reserves the right, for security reasons (weather or trails conditionss), to suspend or postpone the activity. In this case, your activity would be postponed to a day and time of your convenience and according to availability.
- The operator reserves the right to exclude any person he/she deems a risk for him/herself or to the rest of the group. The participant understands that he/she may leave the activity for any reason whatsoever without reimbursement.
- If you have received an isolation instruction from public health or your doctor, have symptoms compatible with COVID-19, awaiting a result or have received a positive result or are considered close contact with a case of COVID-19, please notify us as soon as possible by phone at 1-819-324-2002
- If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 1-819-324-2002.
|The full payment of the activity is required to complete the reservation.
In the event of a cancellation or modification (date, time, number of participant) within a period greater than 48 hours before the activity, a partial refund of 90% of the total amount is possible. A 10% transaction fee is non refundable.
Within a period greater than 48 hours before the activity, it is possible to modify your reservation without any transaction fee.
In the case of a cancellation or modification (date, time, number of participants) within 48 hours before the day of the scheduled activity, no refund or modification will be possible (72 hours for groups of more than 10 participants)
In case you are unable to be present due to illness, it is possible, with valid proof from a doctor, to reimburse the person concerned.