Access to the snowshoes and fat bike mountain trails
- Access to snowshoes trails
- Access to fat bike trails
Junior (5 to 15 years old) or Student : 6$
Adult (16 years and older) (16 ans et plus) : 12$
Family (2 adults and 2 juniors) : 25$
Junior (5 to 15 years old) or Student : 25$
Adult (16 years and older) : 55$
Family (2 adults and 2 juniors) : 90$
Enjoy the fresh mountain air throughout our snowshoeing and fat bike trails.
Explore the Mount Catherine at your own pace while admiring the winter scenery. Bring your snowshoes or your fat bike or even better, bring both for a an even fuller day!
Warm up with the climb of about 1 km to then enjoy the pleasure of going downhill.
Our marked trails accessible to beginners are laid out over a little more than 50 meters of elevation.
- Dress comfortably depending on the temperature and the weather
- Make sure that what you will carry on you can be stored in a closed pocket or attached to you to prevent it from falling during the activity.
- A face cover is required when distancing is not possible
- You must carry a proof of your access right at all times
- A helmet is mandatory when biking
- You must respect the signs and general instructions for the use of the trails
- The mountain trails regular opening hours are from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
- The activities take place rain or shine. The management of Tyroparc reserves the right, for security reasons (weather or trails conditionss), to suspend or postpone the activity. In this case, your activity would be postponed to a day and time of your convenience and according to availability.
- The operator reserves the right to exclude any person he/she deems a risk for him/herself or to the rest of the group. The participant understands that he/she may leave the activity for any reason whatsoever without reimbursement.
- If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 1-819-324-2002.
- If you have COVID19 related symptoms, please advise us as soon as possible by contacting us by phone at 1-819-324-2002.
The full payment of the activity is required to complete the reservation. In the event of a cancellation or modification (date, number of participant) within a period greater than 48 hours before the activity ,the activity can be rescheduled