- Snowshoes rental
- Access to the trails
- Junior (5 to 15 years old) or Student : 17$
Adult (16 years and older) : 28$
Family (2 adults and 2 juniors) : 72$
Full day rental
Junior (5 to 15 years old) or Student
Adult (16 years and older)
Fill up on the fresh air with a snowshoe hike while enjoying the scenery of the snowy mountain. Warm up while climbing up for about 1 km and then descend through the forest.
Our marked trails accessible to beginners are laid out over a little more than 50 meters of elevation.
The duration of the snowshoe rental is for the full day, so you can take your time or make several climbs if you wish.
- Dress comfortably depending on the temperature and the weather.
- Make sure that what you will carry on you can be stored in a closed pocket or attached to you to prevent it from falling during the activity.
- Please make sure you have a face cover in your possession and wear it when required by the public health directives.
- Reservation recommended
- An ID card with picture is required for all equipment rentals.
- You must respect the signs and general instructions for the use of the trails
- The mountain trails regular opening hours are from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
- The activities take place rain or shine. The management of Tyroparc reserves the right, for security reasons (weather or trails conditions), to suspend or postpone the activity. In this case, your activity would be postponed to a day and time of your convenience and according to availability.
- The operator reserves the right to exclude any person he/she deems a risk for him/herself or to the rest of the group. The participant understands that he/she may leave the activity for any reason whatsoever without reimbursement.
- If you have received an isolation instruction from public health or your doctor, have symptoms compatible with COVID-19, awaiting a result or have received a positive result or are considered close contact with a case of COVID-19, please notify us as soon as possible by phone at 1-819-324-2002
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 1-819-324-2002
The full payment of the activity is required to complete the reservation.
In the event of a cancellation or modification (date, time, number of participant) within a period greater than 48 hours before the activity, a partial refund of 90% of the total amount is possible. A 10% transaction fee is non refundable.
Within a period greater than 48 hours before the activity, it is possible to modify your reservation without any transaction fee.
In the case of a cancellation or modification (date, time, number of participants) within 48 hours before the day of the scheduled activity, no refund or modification will be possible (72 hours for groups of more than 10 participants)
In case you are unable to be present due to illness, it is possible, with valid proof from a doctor, to reimburse the person concerned.