You will hike 850 meters through a beautiful maple grove dotted with rocky cliffs and ridges and take in some breathtaking views. From there you take your first flight on a 610 meter long mega zip line to the other side of the mountain. Stroll the 20meters across the platform to where you will fly on the second zip line over a distance of 450 meters which brings you back to the foot of the Cap Beauséjour. Then you will hike up 450 meters through the cliff faces to the longest mega zip line for a flight of 900 meters long and at a height of 115meters, an experience you will not soon forget. After your ride of over a minute, you will jump onto the last mega zip line for a final flight of 650 meters.
You will than start the Via Ferrata. The Via Ferrata is a hike on a rock cliff equiped with metal anchors and steel cable to facilitate and secure the activity. A Via Ferrata is a mix of hiking and rock climbing.
Different Via Ferrata routes offer a variety of difficulty levels and are supervised by certified guides. After practicing on our School Via Ferrata wall (with obligatory competency test), you embark on the via ferrata and climb the 60 meter high rock wall, which is the equivalent of a 20-floor building! Thrills guaranteed.
At the summit, and after checking out the views of the Ste Agathe-des-Monts region, you’ll be rappelling (abseiling), down the same cliff face.
*The activity duration may vary according to weather conditions, the number of participants and their skills.
- Put on good sports shoes suitable for hiking,,
- Dress comfortably depending on the temperature and the weather,
- Gloves are optional
- Make sure that what you will carry on you can be stored in a closed pocket or attached to you to prevent it from falling during the activity,
- If you have long hair, make sure it is tied back or confined
- Follow your guide
- The activities take place rain or shine. The management of Tyroparc reserves the right, for security reasons (weather conditions, storms), to suspend or postpone the activity. In this case, your activity would be postponed to a day and time of your convenience and according to availability.
- You must check in at Tyroparc 30 minutes before the start of your activity in order to receive the safety equipment and briefing
- For the ziplines the maximum weight is 308lbs or 144 Kg, Maximum waist size is 52 inches or 132c m.
- For the Via Ferrata, minimum weight is 100lbs (45 kg) and the maximum weight is 220lbs (100 kg).
- Minimum age is 10 years hold and kids must be at least 1.70 meters tall from their feet to the top of their fingers when arms are raised,
- Outside of this limits, if judged safe by our guide, the participants will be roped to the guide.
- it is possible for children to participate in the zip lines in tandem.
- Please note, depending on wind conditions, for safety reasons and on the instructions of the guides, you may be obliged to go down the mega-zip lines in tandem with another adult.
- The operator reserves the right to exclude any person he/she deems a risk for him/herself or to the rest of the group. The participant understand he/she may leave the activity for any reason whatsoever without reimbursement.
During the low season
- The offer may vary according to the freeze/thaw period
- A minimum number of participants may be required for a week day departure time
- If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 819 324 2002 !
When booking you must provide a credit card number to guarantee your reservation. In the event of cancellation or modification (date, time, number of participant) within a period greater than 48 hours, no fees will be incurred.
In the case of a cancellation or modification (date, time, number of participants) within 48 hours before the day of scheduled activity, the amount for the total number of participants for the activity will be charged on your Card
(72 hours for groups from 10 to 20 people).
In case you are unable to be present due to illness, it is possible, with valid proof from a doctor, to reimburse the person concerned.