Winter Mega Zip lines and hiking
- 2 Mega Zip lines (900 and 650 meters)
- Basic equipment: harness, helmet (snow shoes or spikes according to the conditions)
- Instructions and security briefing
- Certified guides
- adult (16 years and older) : $61
junior (5 to 15 years old) : $44
- Duration : 2.00 hours*
- * The activity duration may vary according to weather conditions, the number of participants and their skills.
Starting with a 1.3 km hike in the white trails of Mont Catherine forest, take the time to warm up next to the fire in the tipi before going down the mega zip lines at about 100 meters above the ground from one side of the mountain to the other and back.
Pleasure and excitement guaranteed!
- Put on good winter boots suitable for hiking
- Dress comfortably depending on the temperature and the weather, winter clothes, hat and gloves or mits
- Ski goggles (optional)
- Make sure that what you will carry on you can be stored in a closed pocket or attached to you to prevent it from falling during the activity
- If you have long hair, make sure it is tied back or confined
- Please make sure you have a face cover in your possession and wear it when required by the public health directives.
- Please make sure to carry a reusable water bottle that can be secured to theharness or a small hydration pack. (mandatory)
- Backpacks are not recommended, but if you have to use one to carry a water bottle or medication, please use a small backpack.
- Follow your guide
- The activities take place rain or shine. The management of Tyroparc reserves the right, for security reasons (weather conditions, storms), to suspend or postpone the activity. In this case, your activity would be postponed to a day and time of your convenience and according to availability.
- You must check in at Tyroparc 30 minutes before the start of your activity in order to receive the safety equipment and briefing
- For the ziplines the maximum weight is 308lbs or 144kgs, Maximum waist size is 52 inches or 132 cm.
- Minimum age is 5 years old.
- Note that participants are going down the mega zip lines one at the time, however, depending on the wind conditions and the size of the participants, a tandem may be possible (even mandatory) if deemed safe by our guides
- The operator reserves the right to exclude any person he/she deems a risk for him/herself or to the rest of the group. The participant understands that he/she may leave the activity for any reason whatsoever without reimbursement.
- Pregnant women cannot take part in our activities
- If you have received an isolation instruction from public health or your doctor, have symptoms compatible with COVID-19, awaiting a result or have received a positive result or are considered close contact with a case of COVID-19, please notify us as soon as possible by phone at 1-819-324-2002
During the low season
- The offer may vary according to the freeze/thaw period
- A minimum number of participants may be required for a week day departure time
If you have any question please do not hesitate to call us at 819 324 2002!
The full payment of the activity is required to complete the reservation.
In the event of a cancellation or modification (date, time, number of participant) within a period greater than 48 hours before the activity, a partial refund of 90% of the total amount is possible. A 10% transaction fee is non refundable.
Within a period greater than 48 hours before the activity, it is possible to modify your reservation without any transaction fee.
In the case of a cancellation or modification (date, time, number of participants) within 48 hours before the day of the scheduled activity, no refund or modification will be possible (72 hours for groups of more than 10 participants)
In case you are unable to be present due to illness, it is possible, with valid proof from a doctor, to reimburse the person concerned.