for 16 years
for 8 to 15
for 3 to 7
2 hours park access*
La Cité Des Bois is an aerial obstacles course accessible to all age and available all year round, summer and winter, easily accessible and located right beside our base camp at the foot of the Mount Catherine. This activity will provide lots of enjoyable moments,
Take the family out for an agility test, walk and climb while maintaining your balance across the obstacles, high levels of fun!
La Cité des Bois is a series of different courses combining games of agility and balance. The circuits are available on several levels of height and difficulty, so that children find their account just as much as thrill seekers
Move around in complete safety throughout the aerial obstacles park thanks to the continuous lifeline. Participants are linked to a steel cable that follows them all around the courses to prevent them from falling and to provide a little support when needed.You will navigate on several levels through obstacles such as: The Surf, a Tarzan rope, a monkey bridge, a zip line and different types of suspended walkways
- Put on good sports shoes suitable for hiking,,
- Dress comfortably depending on the temperature and the weather,
- Backpacks are not accepted, make sure that what you will carry on you can be stored in a closed pocket or attached to you to prevent it from falling during the activity,
- If you have long hair, make sure it is tied back or confined
- Please make sure you have a face cover in your possession and wear it when required by the public health directives.
- Sunscreen and mosquito repellent
- Avoid Jewelry
- Follow the guide’s instructions
- The minimum age is 3 years old, an accompanying adult must be present on the site during the activity.
- A ratio of 1 adult to a maximum of 4 juniors is required.
- Children aged 3 to 7 have access to the first level when an accompanying adult is present. For access to higher levels, the adult must participate in the activity with the junior (s).
- There are no minimum height nor weight to take part to this activity
- Maximum weight is 308lbs or 144kgs, Maximum waist size is 52 inches or 132c m.
- La Cité Des Bois regular opening hours are from 10:00am to 4:00pm, more hours might be possible on demand according to availability.
- Reservation strongly recommended to ensure availability
- You must check in at Tyroparc 15 minutes before the start of your activity in order to receive the safety equipment and briefing
- The activities take place rain or shine. The management of Tyroparc reserves the right, for security reasons (weather conditions, storms), to suspend or postpone the activity. In this case, your activity would be postponed to a day and time of your convenience and according to availability.
- The operator reserves the right to exclude any person he/she deems a risk for him/herself or to the rest of the group. The participant understands that he/she may leave the activity for any reason whatsoever without reimbursement.
- Pregnant women cannot take part in our activities
- If you have COVID19 related symptoms, please advise us as soon as possible by contacting us by phone at 1-819-324-2002.
- During the low season, a minimum number of participants may be required for a week day departure time
- If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 819 324 2002
The full payment of the activity is required to complete the reservation. In the event of a cancellation or modification (date, time, number of participant) within a period greater than 48 hours before the activity, a partial refund of 90% of the total amount is possible. A 10% transaction fee is non refundable.
It is possible to reschedule your activity at a later date without any transaction fee.
In the case of a cancellation or modification (date, time, number of participants) within 48 hours before the day of the scheduled activity, no refund will be possible. (72 hours for groups from 10 to 20 people).
In case you are unable to be present due to illness, it is possible, with valid proof from a doctor, to reimburse the person concerned.