for 16 years
for 8 to 15
for 3 to 7
2 hours park access*
La Cité Des Bois is an aerial obstacles course accessible to all age, easily accessible and located right beside our base camp at the foot of the Mount Catherine. This activity will provide lots of enjoyable moments,
Take the family out for an agility test, walk and climb while maintaining your balance across the obstacles, high levels of fun!
La Cité des Bois is a series of different courses combining games of agility and balance. The circuits are available on several levels of height and difficulty, so that children find their account just as much as thrill seekers
Move around in complete safety throughout the aerial obstacles park thanks to the continuous lifeline. Participants are linked to a steel cable that follows them all around the courses to prevent them from falling and to provide a little support when needed.You will navigate on several levels through obstacles such as: The Surf, a Tarzan rope, a monkey bridge, a zip line and different types of suspended walkways
Note: The availability of the activity may vary according to the weather conditions
- Wear season-appropriate closed-toe shoes suitable for hiking.
- If you require medication, make sure to carry it with you during the activity.
- Long hair must be tied.
- Avoid wearing jewelry, especially on your hands.
- To avoid losing personal items during the activity, keep everything in a sealed pocket or securely fastened to yourself.
- The tip for your guides is optional.
- Gloves are recommended.
- Backpacks are not allowed in the aerial course.
- For the Cité des Bois, the maximum weight is 250 lbs (113 kg). As a safety precaution, we will perform a weight check prior to your activity. Maximum waist size is 52 inches (132 cm). There is no minimum weight or height. The harness must fit safely on the participant.
- Participants must be at least 3 years old. Children under 7 require adult supervision (at a 1:4 ratio). They can access the first level if the accompanying adult stays on the ground, and higher levels if the adult engages in the activity. For children aged 8 to 15, one adult on-site is sufficient, and their participation is optional.
- Pregnant women cannot take part in our activities.
- The activities take place rain or shine. Tyroparc reserves the right, for safety reasons (weather conditions, storms), to suspend or postpone the activity. In this case, your activity would be postponed to a date and time of your convenience and according to availability.
- Tyroparc has the authority to remove anyone it perceives as a risk to themselves or the group. Clients are free to exit the activity at any time, for any reason, without being entitled to a refund.
- We highly recommend booking in advance to ensure the activity’s occurrence and to secure your preferred time slot.
- A minimum number of participants may be required for the activity to take place.
The full payment is required to complete the booking.
48 hours or more before the activity (72 hours for groups of 10 or more), it is possible to:
- modify the activity (reschedule or change the number of participants) without transaction fees.
- cancel your activity and receive a 90% refund. A 10% transaction fee is non-refundable.
Less than 48 hours before the activity (72 hours for groups of 10 or more), no refund nor modification are possible.
In case you are unable to be present due to injury or illness, it is possible, with valid proof from a doctor, to refund the person concerned.