for 16 years
for 8 to 15
for 3 to 7
2 hours park access*
La Cité Des Bois is an aerial obstacles course accessible to all age, easily accessible and located right beside our base camp at the foot of the Mount Catherine. This activity will provide lots of enjoyable moments,
Take the family out for an agility test, walk and climb while maintaining your balance across the obstacles, high levels of fun!
La Cité des Bois is a series of different courses combining games of agility and balance. The circuits are available on several levels of height and difficulty, so that children find their account just as much as thrill seekers
Move around in complete safety throughout the aerial obstacles park thanks to the continuous lifeline. Participants are linked to a steel cable that follows them all around the courses to prevent them from falling and to provide a little support when needed.You will navigate on several levels through obstacles such as: The Surf, a Tarzan rope, a monkey bridge, a zip line and different types of suspended walkways
Note: The availability of the activity may vary according to the weather conditions
- Dress comfortably depending on the temperature and the weather.
- Put on good sports shoes suitable for hiking
- Gloves are optional but recommended
- Sunscreen and mosquito repellent
- Backpacks are not accepted,make sure that what you will carry on you can be stored in a closed pocket or attached to you to prevent it from falling during the activity,
- If you have long hair, make sure it is tied back or confined
- Avoid Jewelry
- Follow the guide’s instructions
- The minimum age is 3 years old, an accompanying adult must be present on the site during the activity.
- A ratio of 1 adult to a maximum of 4 juniors is required.
- Children aged 3 to 7 have access to the first level when an accompanying adult is present. For access to higher levels, the adult must participate in the activity with the junior (s).
- There are no minimum height nor weight to take part to this activity
- Maximum weight is 250 lbs or 113 kgs, Maximum waist size is 52 inches or 132cm.
- You must check in at Tyroparc 15 minutes before the start of your activity in order to receive the safety equipment and briefing
- We recommend online bookings or to contact us by phone at 819-324-2002 to confirm the availability of the activity.
- The activities take place rain or shine. The management of Tyroparc reserves the right, for security reasons (weather conditions, storms), to suspend or postpone the activity. In this case, your activity would be postponed to a day and time of your convenience and according to availability.
- The operator reserves the right to exclude any person he/she deems a risk for him/herself or to the rest of the group. The participant understands that he/she may leave the activity for any reason whatsoever without reimbursement.
- Pregnant women cannot take part in our activities
- During the low season, a minimum number of participants may be required for a week day departure time
- If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 819 324 2002
The full payment of the activity is required to complete the reservation. In the event of a cancellation or modification (date, time, number of participant) within a period greater than 48 hours before the activity, a partial refund of 90% of the total amount is possible. A 10% transaction fee is non refundable.
Within a period greater than 48 hours before the activity, it is possible to modify your reservation without any transaction fee. In the case of a cancellation or modification (date, time, number of participants) within 48 hours before the day of the scheduled activity, no refund or modification will be possible (72 hours for groups of more than 10 participants).
In the case of a cancellation or modification (date, time, number of participants) within 48 hours before the day of the scheduled activity, no refund or modification will be possible (72 hours for groups of 10 participants or more).
In case you are unable to be present due to illness, it is possible, with valid proof from a doctor, to reimburse the person concerned.