You will hike 850 meters through a beautiful maple grove dotted with rocky cliffs and ridges and take in some breathtaking views. From there you take your first flight on a 610 meter long mega zip line to the other side of the mountain.
Stroll the 20 meters across the platform to where you will fly on the second zip line over a distance of 450 meters which brings you back to the foot of the Cap Beauséjour.
Then you will hike up 450 meters through the cliff faces to the longest mega zip line for a flight of 900 meters long and at a height of 115meters, an experience you will not soon forget. After your ride of over a minute, you will jump onto the last mega zip line for a final flight of 650 meters.
* The activity duration may vary according to weather conditions, the number of participants and their skills.
- Put on good sports shoes suitable for hiking,
- Dress comfortably depending on the temperature and the weather,
- Make sure that what you will carry on you can be stored in a closed pocket or attached to you to prevent it from falling during the activity,
- If you have long hair, make sure it is tied back or confined
- Please make sure you have a face cover in your possession and wear it when required by the public health directives.
- Please make sure to carry a reusable water bottle that can be secured to the harness or a small hydration pack. (mandatory)
- Backpacks are not recommended, but if you have to use one to carry a water bottle or medication, please use a small backpack.
- Follow your guide
- * The activity duration may vary according to weather conditions, the number of participants and their skills.
- The activities take place rain or shine. The management of Tyroparc reserves the right, for security reasons (weather conditions, storms), to suspend or postpone the activity. In this case, your activity would be postponed to a day and time of your convenience and according to availability.
- You must check in at Tyroparc 30 minutes before the start of your activity in order to receive the safety equipment and briefing
- For the zip lines the maximum weight is 308lbs or 144kgs, Maximum waist size is 52 inches or 132c m.
- Minimum age is 5 years old, the participant must be able to wear the harness securely.
- Note that participants are going down the mega zip lines one at the time, however, depending on the wind conditions and the size of the participants, a tandem may be possible (even mandatory) if deemed safe by our guides
- The operator reserves the right to exclude any person he/she deems a risk for him/herself or to the rest of the group. The participant understands that he/she may leave the activity for any reason whatsoever without reimbursement.
- Pregnant women cannot take part in our activities.
- If you have received an isolation instruction from public health or your doctor, have symptoms compatible with COVID-19, awaiting a result or have received a positive result or are considered close contact with a case of COVID-19, please notify us as soon as possible by phone at 1-819-324-2002
During the low season
- The offer may vary according to the freeze/thaw period
- A minimum number of participants may be required for a weekday departure time
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 819 324 2002
The full payment of the activity is required to complete the reservation.
In the event of a cancellation or modification (date, time, number of participant) within a period greater than 48 hours before the activity, a partial refund of 90% of the total amount is possible. A 10% transaction fee is non refundable.
Within a period greater than 48 hours before the activity, it is possible to modify your reservation without any transaction fee. In the case of a cancellation or modification (date, time, number of participants) within 48 hours before the day of the scheduled activity, no refund or modification will be possible (72 hours for groups of more than 10 participants).
In case you are unable to be present due to illness, it is possible, with valid proof from a doctor, to reimburse the person concerned.