- 2 Mega Zip lines
- adult (16 years and older) : $42
junior (5 to 15 years old) : $30
1% for the planet
Duration approx. 1.5 Hour*
2 MegaZip Lines totaling
over 1km in the air
Hiking (1.2 km)
Looking for a quick fix of adrenaline and don’t have much time?
The Express includes 2 mega zip lines for a little over 1 km in the air in around 90 minutes total activity time.
The activity begins with a 850 meters hike through a beautiful maple grove that will bring you to the start of the first zip line (around 30 minutes). From there you take your first flight on a 610 meter long mega zip line to the other side of the mountain. Then, walk across the platform to the second mega zip line on which you will fly over a distance of 450 meters which brings you back near the foot of the mountain. From there, a quick 300 meter hike downhill back to your starting point, our chalet.
*The activity duration may vary according to weather conditions, the number of participants and their skills.
- Put on good sports shoes suitable for hiking
- Dress comfortably depending on the temperature and the weather
- Make sure that what you will carry on you can be stored in a closed pocket or attached to you to prevent it from falling during the activity.
- If you have long hair, make sure it is tied back or confined
- Please make sure to carry a reusable water bottle that can be secured to the harness or a small hydration pack. (mandatory)
- Backpacks are not recommended, but if you have to use one to carry a water bottle or medication, please use a small backpack.
- Follow your guide
- The activity duration may vary according to weather conditions, the number of participants and their skills.
- The activities take place rain or shine. The management of Tyroparc reserves the right, for security reasons (weather conditions, storms), to suspend or postpone the activity. In this case, your activity would be postponed to a day and time of your convenience and according to availability.
- You must check in at Tyroparc 30 minutes before the start of your activity in order to receive the safety equipment and briefing
- For the ziplines the maximum weight is 264lbs or 120kgs,maximum waist size is 52 inches or 132c m.
- Minimum age is 5 years old;the participant must be able to wear the harness securely.
- Note that participants are going down the mega zip lines one at the time, however, depending on the wind conditions and the size of the participants, a tandem may be possible (even mandatory) if deemed safe by our guides.
- The operator reserves the right to exclude any person he/she deems a risk for him/herself or to the rest of the group. The participant understands that he/she may leave the activity for any reason whatsoever without reimbursement.
- Pregnant women cannot take part in our activities.
During the low season
- The offer may vary according to the freeze/thaw period.
- A minimum number of participants may be required for a weekday departure time
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 819-324-2002
The full payment of the activity is required to complete the reservation.
In the event of a cancellation or modification (date, time, number of participant) within a period greater than 48 hours before the activity, a partial refund of 90% of the total amount is possible. A 10% transaction fee is non refundable.
Within a period greater than 48 hours before the activity, it is possible to modify your reservation without any transaction fee. In the case of a cancellation or modification (date, time, number of participants) within 48 hours before the day of the scheduled activity, no refund or modification will be possible (72 hours for groups of 10 participants or more).
In case you are unable to be present due to illness, it is possible, with valid proof from a doctor, to reimburse the person concerned.