Looking for a quick fix of adrenaline and don’t have much time?
The Express includes 2 mega zip lines for a little over 1 km in the air in around 90 minutes total activity time.
The activity begins with a 850 meters hike through a beautiful maple grove that will bring you to the start of the first zip line (around 30 minutes). From there you take your first flight on a 610 meter long mega zip line to the other side of the mountain. Then, walk across the platform to the second mega zip line on which you will fly over a distance of 450 meters which brings you back near the foot of the mountain. From there, a quick 300 meter hike downhill back to your starting point, our chalet.
*The activity duration may vary according to weather conditions, the number of participants and their skills.
- Wear season-appropriate closed-toe shoes suitable for hiking.
- If you require medication, make sure to carry it with you during the activity.
- Please make sure to carry a reusable water bottle that can be secured to the harness or a small hydration pack.
- Backpacks are not recommended, but if you must use one to carry a water bottle or medication, please use a small backpack.
- Long hair must be tied.
- Avoid wearing jewelry, especially on your hands.
- To avoid losing personal items during the activity, keep everything in a sealed pocket or securely fastened to yourself.
- The tip for your guides is optional.
- For the zip lines, the maximum weight is 264 lbs (120 kg). As a safety precaution, we will perform a weight check prior to your activity. Maximum waist size is 52 inches (132 cm). There is no minimum weight or height. The harness must fit safely on the participant.
- Participants must be at least 5 years old.
- Pregnant women cannot take part in our activities.
- Please note that participants usually go on the mega zip lines individually. However, depending on the wind conditions and the weight of the participants, a tandem may be possible or even required if deemed safe by our guides.
- The activities take place rain or shine. Tyroparc reserves the right, for safety reasons (weather conditions, storms), to suspend or postpone the activity. In this case, your activity would be postponed to a date and time of your convenience and according to availability.
- Tyroparc has the authority to remove anyone it perceives as a risk to themselves or the group. Clients are free to exit the activity at any time, for any reason, without being entitled to a refund.
- We highly recommend booking in advance to ensure the activity’s occurrence and to secure your preferred time slot.
- The actual duration of the activity may vary according to factors such as weather conditions, the number of participants and the skill level of everyone in the group.
- A minimum number of participants may be required for the activity to take place.
The full payment is required to complete the booking.
48 hours or more before the activity (72 hours for groups of 10 or more), it is possible to:
- modify the activity (reschedule or change the number of participants) without transaction fees.
- cancel your activity and receive a 90% refund. A 10% transaction fee is non-refundable.
Less than 48 hours before the activity (72 hours for groups of 10 or more), no refund nor modification are possible.
In case you are unable to be present due to injury or illness, it is possible, with valid proof from a doctor, to refund the person concerned.